About Work Institute
Employee Retention & Engagement Strategies
Established in 2000 by organizational behavior expert Dr. Thomas F. Mahan, Work Institute is the go-to resource for employee retention programs, employee engagement strategies, and workplace solutions. Our workplace experts are here to help companies attract and retain talent, improve performance, diminish risk, and manage human capital cost by improving workplace conditions. Through commitment to matching research and analysis to the client’s needs and to asking the right questions, Work Institute provides employers with employee retention and engagement programs that drastically improve overall employee satisfaction, reduce costs, and promote profitable growth.
Our Mission, Vision, & Attributes
To help organizations become increasingly better places to work.
Work Institute is the thought leader and go-to resource for data-based insight and solutions on the preferences, expectations, and intents of the workforce.
- Bring it on: We are driven, urgent, and passionate in tackling challenges and taking decisive action to achieve objectives.
- Get it done: We are resourceful and inventive in solving problems to achieve goals.
- Own it: We treat each other with respect in a collaborative, empathetic, and supportive environment. We do what we say we will do as a team.
- Keep score: We relentlessly measure progress to continuously learn, improve, and grow.
- Have fun: We have a fun and flexible environment where humor is a good thing and a symbol of the great work that is happening.