The Work Institute is seeking a Financial Analyst who will be providing overall accounting and financial support to our growing organization.
WHO WE ARE:
Established in Nashville, the Work Institute is a leader in employee engagement, retention and human resource consulting that helps companies attract, hire and retain talent, improve performance, diminish risk and manage human capital cost. In other words, we make companies great places to work.
- Are you willing to work in a fast paced organization where results are the expectation?
- Do you like working with internal clients to establish relationships and build efficiency where possible?
- Are you comfortable interacting with executives?
- Are you able to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate excellent attention to details?
- Do you want to work in an organization that trains other companies how to be great places to work?
- Do you want to be listened to, recognized for accomplishments, enjoy career development and occasionally play Rock Band while you’re at work?
Then we would like to talk to you!
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK HERE:
The Work Institute provides flexible work schedules, company-wide bonuses, amazing benefits, and talented team members in one of the best “professional” environments you’ll find anywhere. Business is thriving, growing, and evolving, so you’ll meet new challenges every day. We are an employee-owned company – that is - every single person who works for us is considered a functional leader. Every person has a voice and every person contributes to the decisions.
As a Financial Analyst, you will work in a very fast-paced environment where priorities can change daily. Our primary goal is to make companies great places to work using our research, ratings, reasons and recommendations. The ability of the finance and accounting team to provide support and guidance to these efforts is critical. This role reports directly to the President of the company.
You will be challenged and expected to learn many things quickly. We strive to create a supportive and team-based environment where our staff members enjoy working with clients to improve their workplace.
- Highly motivated with strong financial skills
- Must be competitive and driven to succeed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team/organization setting
- Persistent and strong follow-through skills
- Ability to learn complex processes quickly and thoroughly
- Team player and career-minded
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management
- Working knowledge of accounting software tools (currently Quickbooks) tools a plus
- Ability to adapt effectively to frequent changes
- Possess strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (new and recent graduates preferred)
- Sense of humor and positive attitude also a major plus
- Develop budgets and variance reporting
- Oversee commissions and payroll processing
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Support monthly billing by conducting routine audits
- Manage and project cash-flow
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis of financial and expense performance
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency to reduce overhead
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The Work Institute is an equal opportunity employer building strength through diversity, and offers an excellent base/commission plan with healthcare & 401k benefits.
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit the following to email@example.com.
- Resume (in WORD or PDF format)
- In the subject line of your email, please indicate “Financial Analyst”